We will have more information soon regarding volunteer roles. If you are interested in getting involved with our strategic planning you can request to join our Planning Group here on Facebook.
We require a Working With Children Check for all volunteers and board members (this is free and can be obtained here).
Why Volunteer with Us?
- By volunteering, you will be helping shape a growing not-for-profit, community organisation. In sharing your time, creativity and patience with the children that come along you can make a positive contribution to their development. We also hope you will learn and have fun!
- We recently were given a grant to provide training opportunities. We hope to offer First Aid training and hear back from you on other areas you’d like to learn more about.
- This would be a great fit for university students, recent graduates, stay-at-home parents, those looking to upskill or move into working in arts, education or nonprofit management to gain hands-on experience.
- You are welcome to bring your kid(s) along! They get to play for free (but are still required to be under your supervision).
- We welcome creative input from our volunteers and are a supportive community!
How to Apply
If this sounds like something you would be keen to get involved in, please email email@example.com