Episode Description: Not wanting to go to bed, Bluey tries to dream about being a nocturnal fruit bat so she can stay up all night long and soon finds herself flying through the night sky.
- There are some great bat-based art and craft projects to try. Learn how to draw a cartoon bat or make an easy bat drawing with pastels. Or craft one from coffee filters and pegs or good old toilet roll.
- Turn the bedroom into a bat cave by creating some bat projections for a torch. You can also use bats and a torch for this fun game that can be used for sight words, or letter/number recognition.
- There are heaps of videos for learning more about these unusual winged creatures:
- How many other “octurnal” animals can your kids name? Learn some more and find out what animals get up to at night.
- Get your bodies moving with these nocturnal animal yoga poses.
- Get the kids in the kitchen chopping up fruit for a fruit salad. You could even make these fun fruit bat skewers. Try incorporating some new or unusual fruits.